May 17, 2014

The Very Personal Reason Why Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Will Celebrate Part of Their Wedding in Florence


When it comes to Florence, it's all about love for Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. With their upcoming nuptials now likely to happen in the Italian city on May 24, the rapper tells Florence's La Nazione newspaper he "adores" the city where he will say "I do" to his reality show fiancée. "I love Italy and the Italian lifestyle," he told the paper Friday. "To tell you the truth, I already came to the banks of the Arno [river] with Kim last year, just the two of us, incognito." One surprising fact West, 36, revealed about their rendezvous? Keep up with Kim Kardashian in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now. "I think that our daughter North was conceived here among the Renaissance masterpieces," he added. "It was our first honeymoon. It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, for me the most beautiful in Europe." Whether the pair marry in Paris as previously planned or at the Forte di Belvedere in Florence, one thing is for certain. West can’t wait for his big day. "I'm very happy," he said. "I am a romantic: for Mother’s Day I gave Kim a wall of flowers. Family is everything for me, the antidote to the pressure of fame. Family and creativity relax me. I am happy to create for my family."

0 التعليقات :

Post a Comment

Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!
    .is a leading source for news, information and resources for the Connected Generation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...